Sew Dolled Up
Make Felt Dolls and Their Fun, Fashionable Wardrobes with Fabric Scraps and Easy Hand Sewing
Sew Dolled Up will show you how quick and easy it can be to make adorable small dolls, perfect for a dollhouse, and all the outfits and accessories that go along with them. Just combine easy-to-find materials and tools, simple-to-use templates, and basic sewing techniques with your limitless imagination, and you'll soon discover a whole world of charming possibilities.
Inside you'll find:
- More than 75 projects, featuring clearly illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Full-size templates for all of the dolls, clothes, and accessories
- A doll-making guide that covers the entire construction process, from cutting and sewing to embroidering and finishing touches
- A quick-reference embroidery stitch guide
- Countless tips and suggestions for adding your own personal touches and embellishments
You'll have hours of fun creating! Every project is made from inexpensive fabric scraps, felt, and trims, and uses easy hand-sewing techniques.
Not only fun to make, but also fun to play with, these dolls will provide hours of endless imaginative dollhouse play or can be used as decorative ornaments or sweet gifts.
Paperback • 112 pages • 8 ¼ x 10 ¼ in (210 x 260 mm)